Position Details: Senior Software Engineer - 1347369T
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters, and product owners to develop and grow systems that reach millions of consumers through the Client brand.
As part of this team, you will be involved in designing and building services in a continuous delivery model on the Client cloud platform. This role will also partner with leads and architects to help establish a technical vision and deliver innovative services which are consistent, maintainable, and highly scalable for various Client commerce experiences.
Focus areas will include inventory, orders, and fulfillment domains.
- 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using Java 8+
- Work in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Practice full DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software on AWS continuously using automation and monitoring
- Leverage NoSQL using AWS DynamoDB to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Deliver software in a Scrum development process
- Experience in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
- Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely coupled and scalable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant field
- Relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring
- eCommerce experience preferred