Position Details: Cyber Security Data Engineer - 1347607N
Cyber Security Data Engineer
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Cyber Security Data Engineer, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of data analysis, automation, and visualization to support Client’s Information Security Program. You will play a critical role in ensuring that security controls are effectively measured, monitored, and communicated to Client’s senior leaders. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Collaborate with data analysts to build automated data pipelines using industry-standard technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve failures of business intelligence platform.
- Curate and manage data storage repositories to ensure data integrity.
- Integrate business intelligence platform with visualization software and other peripheral technology.
- Liaise with GRC and other CIS and Technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups.
- Must take ambiguous high-level language and translate it into real world operations.
- Influence teams to implement a security metrics framework by demonstrating its value and tactfully provide guidance on existing operations to ensure smooth adoption of the framework.
- Ability to socialize and influence others to buy into a process-oriented approach to their work.
- Ability to gain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically to enable a better future state while continuing to execute against current milestones.
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience programming with Python or similar language
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of AWS EC2 instances
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, SQLite, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with data visualization suites such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with industry standard graphic design tools such as the Adobe suite
- Experience as a full-stack developer in an enterprise environment
- Experience building automated data pipelines and/or measuring security control effectiveness in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working as a BSA/Lead on multiple projects and business functions is a plus.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Passion for the Client brand and for an innovative, Just Do It work environment.