Position Details: Application Engineer - 1327147N
Application Engineer – Demand and Supply Management – Client Global Technology
Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at Client Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As an application engineer that is a part of Demand and Supply Management (DSM), you will be working on SAP Retail and the Allocation and Replenishment team to update and enhance Client's product finder in support of the acceleration of the North America business. You will be working to help deliver in support of the operation and logistics roadmap.
You will be encouraged to configure and implement on SAP Retail and play a role partnering with engineers and product managers assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options and configure and implement changes.
We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP Retail and is familiar with Agile methodology. Ideal candidates will have experience with retail or wholesale ERP implementations.
- Create/support detailed data and process design (including customizing/configuration definition and functional specifications for developments)
- Support design/development of custom requirements within SAP-R
- Assist in integration workshops, functional specification of interface developments
- Conduct manual activities and validations for configuration scenarios
- Provides application engineering support. Configure application processes, parameters and workflows to meet the product needs
- Responsible to configure application to support data ingress and egress
- Performs data analysis, documents source to target mapping, business rules and data definitions through effective data profiling
- Accountable for developing and documenting data model for application and API contracts
- Troubleshoots and supports issues and recommends improvements
- Ensures the quality of feature testing by developing a comprehensive test strategy for both manual and automated testing.
- Performs review of application configuration/code ensuring design are in alignment with current and future needs of the product.
- Key contributor in evolving continuous integration, test-driven development and automated production deployment frameworks
- Technology expertise in supporting and developing with various technologies especially SAP Retail, APAP
- Prior experience in implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining large-scale ERP application suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries
- Experience in error resolution process
- Experience dealing with high volume data and reporting needs
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc and tools such as Jira
- Strong experience in business and data analysis, data profiling, data migration, and data integration
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications is critical required
- Knowledge and experience with SAP systems and processes that support wholesale and retail capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship between business process and the capabilities in the program
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional work including experience resolving complex issues with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO Client:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience with bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 4 years of SAP configuration supporting SAP modules such as FI, CO, SD, PP, LO, etc.
- Prior technology experience in implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining large-scale ERP application suites
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, JIRA, preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.