Position Details: Product Manager - 1340298S
Owns a product or multiple features propose enhancements to the feature, and participate in the execution of changes to product features/functions
- Analysis: Data and Metrics
- Research on advanced technologies
- ROI and Business Metrics
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Technical Expertise
- Conducts analysis to determine how features are performing and how they can be improved, including trend line analysis, multivariate analysis, etc.
- Can build the necessary model to assess impact to KPIs and user/value.
- Reviews and interprets metrics and reports regularly on the state of their assigned /feature.
- Develops hypotheses on the performance of a feature and the expected outcome.
- Can deconstruct competitor offerings and glean and share insights with the relevant Nike communities.
- Briefs the research team to ensure that their feature is tagged appropriately, to reach the expected outcome.
- Possesses and/or acquires in depth knowledge of the relationship between business processes and the product you support.
- Capable of reviewing and understanding operational processes within the related areas of the business and identifying area for improvement or innovation, evaluating potential cost-benefits.