Position Details: Lead Portfolio Systems Analyst - 1333872TH
Our team leads the Global Technology approach to build rapid, responsive, reliable value delivery insights for our leadership. You will be an integral part of the team that defines the future of value delivery insights for Global Technology and Client, Inc.
The ideal candidate will thrive on constantly evolving playing field and will have the courage to turn ambiguous opportunities into actionable delivery. They will be adept at seeing the opportunity in change and feel at home on a high-performing nimble team.
When you’re at the center, you have to be able to adapt. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership in the following areas:
- Serve a leadership role in driving the transition of current tools to our new Planisware implementation
- Work cross-functionally to ensure feature implementation represents the intended experience, and data is represented accurately
- Develop executive-level reports using Planisware and Tableau
- Support data driven decision making by developing enterprise level portfolio metrics that enable leaders to draw meaningful insight and make decisions.
- Work to design metrics and ensure they are reported with quality.
- Create the future of Enterprise Portfolio Management for Global Technology by using your expert knowledge of Enterprise Portfolio and leading the change through data-driven story-telling
- Dig in and create the stories and supporting insights that showcase the best of GT.
- Design, socialize, and implement portfolio insights standards
- Foster a culture of openness to enterprise thinking, efficiency, change and innovation
- Support efforts to drive consistent frameworks, tools & knowledge management across Global Technology; champion community building and practice sharing
- Sustain change and process improvement
- Counsel and advise on relevant Enterprise Portfolio strategies, policies and external best practices; champion new, creative ideas through well-structured, well-supported and clearly articulated points of view balancing risk, reward and trade-offs
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Undergraduate in business, math, computer science, or related field
- 8+ years experience in Enterprise IT Portfolio Management or Data Analysis and Reporting
- 6+ years of experience in Project/Product Management
- MBA a plus
- Strong analytical skills; advanced Excel and Tableau skills; advanced data skills (use of varied data sets, ability to quickly understand the data and produce relevant analysis, visualization and level-appropriate messaging.
- Planisware experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quick-turn strategic analysis for executive leadership
- Ability to tactically deliver messaging to multiple levels of leadership
- Knowledge and experience in a technology organization
- Experience with both traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Experience identifying, designing, and implementing process changes in a large organization
- Comfortable working in a highly ambiguous, very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders, preferably in a matrixed organization