Position Details: Operation Analyst - 1292270Z
Operations Analyst – The vAn
At Client , we serve athletes. Fueled by insights of the world’s best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it’s on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
Client is expanding The vAn’s capabilities and operations across North America. The vAn is an employee purchase channel designed to highlight promote product sales to our fellow teammates. As we build out the foundation here in North America, we are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Understand, analyze, and be seen as a professional in performance management and reporting processes. Deliver information based on system/data analysis (professional in business complexities and expectations of key partners).
- Act as the liaison between the Client sustainability teams and The vAn.
- Track and monitor all sales of sustainable products on The vAn.
- Assist in developing processes and procedures to further reduce product waste.
- Manage sourcing and inbound logistics of all sustainability products to The vAn, including factory overruns and b-grades.
- Build, maintain, and lead standard operating procedures to support performance management.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations, or related subject area or commensurate work experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in project or performance management, supply chain operations, corporate sustainability, and/or related fields
- Proficiency developing evaluation methods/KPIs for performance management and visualization, communicating sustainability performance, and both establishing and monitoring goals
- Highly organized with consistent track record of balancing multiple workstreams and objectives
- Self-starter with ability to act as informal leader and educator, handle contending priorities in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across a wide range of audiences, functions, and levels of the organization
- Continually curious, winning demeanor, and seek to tackle complex problems in creative ways
- Relevant knowledge of sustainability, retail/ecommerce marketplace, inventory and/or supply chain business operations (incl manufacturing, planning, logistics, and/or transportation)
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.