Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SECTION 1: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. This role is responsible for researching and analyzing current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities that have the potential to present risk to Client. Our ideal candidate is highly experienced in the cyber threat intelligence field, believes in a business risk balanced approach, and excels in a highly-matrixed, people-focused environment.
SECTION 2: WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence team and performing these key tasks:
- Maintain awareness of the cyber threat landscape and how it may impact Client.
- Analyze Client’s possible exposure to vulnerabilities and validate the weaponization of exploits.
- Recommend patching priorities and other changes to Client’s defensive posture based on the threat landscape.
- Research, write, and publish intelligence products for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences up to the executive level. Candidates may be asked to provide some written samples.
- Provide direct support to the Client Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR), by analyzing possible malicious artifacts, providing in-depth research and analytical context, and recommending appropriate defensive security actions.
- Integrate a broad range of open and closed-sources intelligence tools, open source research, and other data to collect against Client’s intelligence priorities.
- API customizations from vendor tools that feed data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Identify and develop IOCs through research, analysis, and pivoting.
- Share knowledge with the rest of the team and help other team members grow their skillsets.
SECTION 3: WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Cyber Threat Intelligence team within Corporate Information Security (CIS). You will work with teams within CIS, including the Client Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR) and CIS Operations Management team.
SECTION 4: WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in or higher in information security, intelligence, international relations/regional studies, or a related field.
- Have 5-8 years of Intelligence experience.
- Experience in intelligence frameworks (intelligence cycle, MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain, Diamond Model).
- Intimate knowledge about information security threat intelligence and thrive on the details of threat analysis. Know what's possible and what's not. You know how to determine what's relevant to Client.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to communicate details in a clear, business relevant manner to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Experience with analytical tradecraft, critical thinking, identification, and accounting for bias from analysis and reporting products.
- Understand and can leverage resources available in the threat intelligence community.
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting languages to automate tasks.
- Experience with threat hunting, to include creating YARA rules and other signatures.
- Knowledge and experience with Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs) such as Anomali Threatstream, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient.
- Customer-oriented focus, with a strong interest in a satisfied client (Client security, technology, and business stakeholders).
- Take pride in being diligent and self-driven.
- Strong people leader. Know how to build and motivate teams and individuals and help them grow to their potential.
- Ethics and ability to manage sensitive material are unquestionable. Understand industry best practices for open-source intelligence gathering and have a proven ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Believe change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
- Work life integration is as important to you as it is to us. However, the occasional ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans you see as a collective opportunity to excel.
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.