Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Client does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As a Trade Functional Tech SAP Analyst you will be part of the Trade technology team and work towards enabling strategic enterprise capabilities across Client’s distribution center network to activate Consumer direct offense.
A Trade Functional Tech SAP Analyst will experience working in an agile environment and focus will create, deliver, and support the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest delivery time. In partnership with Architects, Engineering, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Capability process and solution analysts, you drive the program delivery against a capability roadmap.
• Utilize the Supply Chain and Trade capabilities to deliver solutions for Business needs.
• Perform configurations of Integration business rules in accordance to the Trade capabilities.
• Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
• Perform functional testing of the International Trade modules within S4HANA.
• Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership
• Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
• Must have experience with SAP supply chain modules. Global Trade systems and processes experience is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen
• Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.