Position Details: Lead Software Engineer - 1328699S
Lead Software Engineer
Scope and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a high performing Senior Software Engineer to play a critical role in the development of the Client.com Launch platform to provide Client’s most passionate members and consumers access to our most coveted products.
In this role, you will be working with the launch team to deliver innovative and quality services that enable a consistent, maintainable, and highly scalable Launch experience. You will be the champion for ensuring our software is of the highest quality.
The successful candidate is a proven engineer with excellent communication and relationship building skills in addition to current, hands-on coding skills. Most importantly, you must have the depth of knowledge, experience, and passion to deliver solutions that amaze our consumers.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using languages such as Java or Node
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred).
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, or similar technologies.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Understanding in agile principles and the Scrum development process
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Prior experience with highly scalable Commerce and payment platforms
- Experience with Springboot based java services
- Commitment to, and hands-on experience, in performing technical code reviews
- Practical approach to solving complex problems with ambiguous requirements