Position Details: Sr. Talent Sourcer - CSWJP0000124SE
Job Posting Title: Sourcer (Talent Acquisition)
Description: Kick off each req with Sourcer; this “kick off” could be:
- Sourcer attending hiring manager kick off with Recruiter
- Recruiter completes Sourcer intake form + holds separate kick off with Sourcer
- Candidate calibration
- When Sourcers provide candidate profiles to Recruiter, Recruiters need to provide feedback within 48 hours
- Recruiters should hold weekly check-in with Sourcer counterparts to ensure Sourcers have prioritization correct and that they have all the information they need to ensure progress is being made on the req(s)
- [After initial kick off] Research position responsibilities, skillset, industry terms, competitors, etc. Essentially, become a subject matter expert on the position.
- Uncover talent for hard-to-fill positions
- Diversity should be woven into all searches
- Start sourcing in Smashfly (focus on those who have previously indicated interest with CSC) before moving to external platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter
- Provide viable candidate profiles which means:
- Local “open to opportunities” candidate profiles that check all boxes as discussed at kick off and Recruiter to engage
- Candidates who have already gone through an initial phone screen with Sourcers and are ready for the next step
- Track candidate profiles in shared Google doc so Recruiter can easily see what candidates have been sourced, outreached, phone screened, etc. This document can be used to guide Sourcer/Recruiter weekly touchbases.
- Build candidate pipelines for future reqs
- Maintain a req load of 14-16 reqs
- Req load varies based on complexity and seniority of reqs
Tools & Systems
- Must Have skill set/character trait: Relentless Curiosity, Desire to Win, Unwavering Persistence
- They should have sourcing and searching skills and tricks that our recruiters don’t have.
- We use LinkedIn and Smash Fly but they need to be able to SEARCH; be creative and source.
- We would LOVE someone who is tech savvy with other sourcing tools
- We need someone who holds the sourcing skill set and wont require a lot of training
- We would love someone who is part of a “Sourcer community”
- We support eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, Product and Merchandising.
- MUST HAVE previously been in a Primary Sourcer role -- not just a Recruiting role.
- Be able to demonstrate their sourcing and searching techniques and speak to a variety of tools
- Comfortable with high volume and corporate skill sets