Position Details: Senior Software Engineer - 1274086N
Senior Software Engineer – Client Consumer Digital Technology
As a Senior Software Engineer joining the Client Digital team, you will bring a passion for creating and delivering engaging, high quality applications with the potential to reach millions of consumers through the Client brand. You will join a team of other engineers, product owners, and project managers to develop, release and grow the Client .com website through front end experiences. Our team is responsible for multiple aspects on and within Client .com site.
What your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues.
- aid in testing, releasing, and monitoring your code in a cloud based environment as a member of a development devOps team.
- Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements.
- Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment.
- Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment.
- Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
- Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve code base.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience desired as a highly productive engineer with front-end technologies
- DevOps mentality of following code through production operation and troubleshooting issues during and following releases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
- Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with Test Driven Development, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
- Familiarity with testing and quality practices in software development
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment