Senior Business Systems Analyst
Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SECTION 1: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst that possesses a great blend of technical acumen and analytical ability with strong demonstrated experience delivering business solutions . This role is essential in gaining definition and understanding of technical and business problems and solutions.
Senior Business Systems Analysts on our team can be asked to work on a diverse mix of projects and initiatives and this role requires the ability to change and adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment.
SECTION 2: WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You will contribute to work that is varied and diverse; software projects, hardware projects, new technolgoies for buildings and offices, and work management solutions that help you and your team deliver solutions and value to company employees.
Core responsibilities include:
- Requirements. Own and drive the requirements process. The need for requirements definition and process spans more than just software and applications; BSA’s requirements work may span hardware, physical building technologies, audio-visual technology and more.
- Requirements elicitation. Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, and site visits to document all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, non-functional, usability, compliance, business, technical).
- Requirements analysis. Analyze requirements to understand business problems and needs. Determine gaps and deliver insights. Collaborate with engineers, IT resources and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance and business value.
- Creation of requirements. Create key artifacts to accurately capture business and technical requirements. Including but not limited to use cases, use case diagrams, user stories, business process mapping, user acceptance criteria, functional specifications, configuration specifications, technical diagrams and process maps.
- Data Analysis. Gather and analyze data. This data is often from varied sources and can be complex in nature.
- Gather and analyze data. Facilitate the collection of diverse data sets and provide insight into the data based on business needs.
- Make data actionable. Translate data analysis into actionable insights.
- Business Process Definition and Design. Validates technical solutions to meet the overall sponsor/project objectives, creates artifacts and documentation to build/support processes.
- Business Process Modeling. Devise, define and model business processes including the creation of new process and the capturing of current state vs future state.
- Tech Writing. Create support documentation for new and current state Global Operations and Support team.
- Run the Process. Execute and manage processes that are essential to the organization around work management, reporting and value creation.
- Continuous Improvement. Always seek to improve our processes and our ways of working.
- Project delivery. May be called upon to handle small scale projects as a project coordinator or project manager.
- Project Management. Manage smaller scale projects functioning as the project manager and coordinating project delivery.
- Liaison and advocate. Act as liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams with regard to requirements, data analysis and process design. Advocate for the end users and the business to deliver world class technology experiences.
- Deliver customer value. Adapt to changing business needs and respond/react accordingly to support the customers’ requirements.
SECTION 3: WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
As part of the Tech Ops Global PMO you will collaborate with our Geo partners and our Global Technology teams. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the globe; technology functions, outside vendors, asset management team, with a primary focus on supporting the Global Operations and Support organization.
.SECTION 4: WHAT YOU BRING
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment, while maintaining positive attitude with team members
- Self-driven consultant-minded approach that proactively looks for opportunities to help deliver project/program objectives
- Must be able to understand and document business and technical requirements
- Must be able to explain complex technical problems to non-technical audiences
- Must be technically inclined and able to understand complex technical solutions and have experience documenting the outcome of those solutions
- Experience delivering employee facing technology tools and solutions
- Experience with deploying enterprise level software and hardware solutions on a global scale
- Experience leading large projects involving many cross functional teams; able to navigate complex team matrix
- Experience with Agile and/or Lean methodologies (Value Stream Mapping, etc)
- Experience with Jira and intermediate to advanced level skill with Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; 4 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years professional experience with at least 5+ as a business systems analyst
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact at all levels
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.