Position Details: Treasury BSA SAP - 1276873FI
BSA – Treasury
As a BSA in Treasury Finance and Procurement, you will help deliver the future of Client’s Treasury product team. Client operates in over 50 countries around the world and has aggressive growth plans. This growth necessitates applications and platforms to automate processes and streamline our finance operations activities as we grow our business. This is a global role that supports a global operations team.
This role will be part of the Treasury Technology product team and will work very closely with business partners and peers on other global technology teams that cover bank account management, cash management, FX management, and related bank and cash movement activities. You will participate in and lead technology requirements gathering with our finance business partners. You will also be accountable for delivering solutions to meet their needs.
You will be expected to configure and work in multiple SAP modules focusing on Bank Management, Treasury Payments, Cash and Liquidity Planning. You will play a role in helping Product Owners and Architects assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options.
We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP Treasury, Finance and is familiar with Agile methodology.
- Work on SAP Cash and Banking activities that include, Bank Account set ups, house bank configurations, Payment method set ups, EBS set ups, and similar.
- Support Production related issues regarding the above.
- Help refine business requirements and features into Feature or Story level requirements
- Support Program or Product Backlog by effectively supporting the Product Manager or Product Owner to prepare Features or user stories clearly capturing solution intent, known requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Help the Product Manager or Product Owner actively manage and groom the backlog to keep a healthy list of items that are ready for development
- Participate in the design and development of the solution, including hands-on keyboard configuration and testing
- Actively participate in PI or Iteration Planning processes to identify risks and issues and help to create a feasible and successful team plan
- Minimum expertise in one of the following and proficient in two+ other treasury areas: Bank Account Management, Banking Interface, Liquidity planning, Golden Gate, SWIFT, Embedded Derivatives, Treasury Accounting, In house cash banking.
- Specific experience in SAP Treasury, AP, FI-CO, and/or AR modules preferred
- Experience with DMEE configuration, I-DOC, XML, BAI2, MT940, CAMT53 and other Bank file formats
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency hedging, forecasting, scenario planning and Murex platform experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years SAP Configuration experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in Finance portion of ERP projects and programs; should include exposure to localizations for a large global organization
- Strong communication skills including active listening and effective presentation of ideas.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.