Position Details: Program Manager - 1265523F
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Client Direct Sustainability team seeks a Client Direct Sustainability Lead to support Client’s sustainability offense by driving, program managing and executing a strategy for an end to end program across Client Direct in alignment with Client strategic priorities.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Seasoned project/program manager, able to handle complex materials. Strong influence skills, with the ability to champion complex projects across the organization.
- Program manage part of the ND Sustainability Portfolio. Strong cross functional leadership capability to ensure work streams are aligned yet owned by respective functions. drives alignment, ownership and successful implementation of key work streams
- Advise and assist individual project/functional leads, help execute key strategic sustainability efforts.
- Bring structure and oversight to keep teams focused on relevant items to ensure progress
- Analyze and develop insights from data and technical information with in depth understanding of strategic priorities
- Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology and consumer preferences.
WHAT YOU BRING TO Client
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 7 or more years of experience in Program Management with extensive work in Sustainability, Retail, Digital and/or Strategy.
- Strong project management, problem structuring and solving skills
- Experience working in a heavily matrixed organization with high comfort with managing complex and dynamic stakeholder structures
- Strong business acumen, analysis and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborator with ability to work across and align team org on issues
- Self-starter and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Ability to author presentations at executive level
- Result driven with the ability to work under pressure