Position Details: Software Engineer
This position will focus on System Integrations, Application Development, and Support activities.
Please let me know.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Develop integration strategies for new systems.
- Documentation of complex concepts such as security models and technical decisions.
- Coordinate the transition between specification and implementation.
- Experience in ETL using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, stored procedures, functions, and indexing strategies.
- Impact analysis for organization change management support.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Develop user interfaces within the Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate framework
- Perform Sharepoint 365 site administration
BI Reporting, Integration & Data Management
- Create end-to-end design for each requirement and generate professional documentation for requirements, design, development, and testing
- Build data sources to power the visualizations and create data models for each data source
- Design and develop ETL jobs or extracts to pull the data required for the visualizations
- Tune ETL code\Reports to the optimum performance possible
- ·Investigate data issues and document root causes and resolutions
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years of enterprise applications system administration/development experience
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server databases
- Experience with SQL Server, advanced stored procedures, and SSIS package development
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate)
- SharePoint 365 Site Administration to support application development and support of data models and Business Intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge in XML/JSON and web services
- Writing and tuning complex SQL queries, views, indexes, and functions
- Agile SDLC methodology
- Expert in visualizations and data source design & development (DOMO expert is preferred, if not we can check resources with Tableau\Spotfire\other visualization tools)
- Experience with data science tools, R/ Python