Position Details: Technical Product Manager - 1254798SE
ETW - Technical Product Manager (TPM) –HR Technology (Workday and Service Now Platform)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- This role is driven by defining strategic priorities and laying out a product vision. The TPM must understand the business strategy and processes, gather business requirements, and define outcomes, understand and document features and user stories, to ensure accurate design requirements for configuration and testing of solutions. You must transform vision into actions and create measurable product plans.
- You should have experience in translating business needs and required outcomes into product and platform capabilities, with measurable plans that translate business strategy to a prioritized product and platform capability roadmap.
- You will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution with Business and Technology teams.
- You will work in close collaboration with various teams across the HR domain, and within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders), representing the users and impacted stakeholders of the products. Ensuring close collaboration across the TPM HR domain to ensure integrated alignment with the overall HR Platform’s strategic roadmap.
- TPM Leaders will require expertise in the design and implementation of creative, quality technical HR Products and Platforms, enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
- Lead the creation of an end-to-end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for WORKDAY HR Platform in partnership with Tech Engineering teams and the HR Domain business teams
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure HR Workday and Service roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensure Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across HR functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other HR TPM’s, and the ED&A TPM Leader to address dependencies across the HR Technology AND Global Tech landscape; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
Who you will work with:
You will report directly into the TPM leader of the HR Technology Domain. You will also be accountable for working closely with the HR engineering teams at the product level, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders with in the HR function and facilitating decision-making across priorities with portfolio management.
Experience you bring:
- Expertise in HR Global processes and across the HR function (CoEs, HR BPs, and Service Delivery)
- Proven expertise implementing Workday and Service Now HR platforms, including:
- Must have experience with: SAP HR, Workday HCM Workday HCM (Core end to end HCM, Position Mgt. US Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Talent Mgt Suite, and Global Recruiting and Workday Analytics
- Service Now Case Mgmt., Knowledge Base and Content Management, Onboarding and Transitions Modules
- Additional Preferred experience with: SAP HR, Workday Global Payroll, & Prism Modules, Time Tracking & Absence Mgmt., and Benefits
- Co-lead complex Global Workday HR Implementation with Global HR Process Leader and Implementation Partner, acting as player/coach across multiple Functional and technical Enabling workstreams (Scrum of Scrum design, requirements and testing master)
- Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical.
- Elevate and influence discussions to ensure an enterprise view of the user experience based on journeys and personas.
- Collaboratively analyze, design, and document integrated end to end solutions with user stories, process and feature requirements based desired business outcomes or configuration teams
- Influence standard global process designs to drive optimum digitized HR Technology Platform (such as end to end recruiting, employee experience onboarding, global payroll, employee and HR organizational data and processes, position management, talent mgmt., transitions and off-boarding, and HR Service Delivery center/knowledgebase, portal experience)
- Manage, and communicate project plan, schedule, scope, status, and deliverables through Program governance framework.
- Understand customer's business drivers, outcomes, and changes in priorities
- Effectively manage priorities and business value delivery
- Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, requirements, goals and the value features and stories bring to the business
- Prioritize the Product Backlog in partnership with peers in technology and across HR
- Measure outcomes and KPI’s to make decisions, influence, gain commitment and drive adoption through effective communication and change leadership
- Act as the voice of the customer and product management vision for the team
- Understand Customer need by maintaining close relationships with customers and stakeholders to understand and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
- Identify dependencies on other teams and collaborate to align the work
- Ensuring accurate features and stories to support Engineering’s application configuration
- Create and manage risk mitigation strategy and plans; prioritize and resolve/escalate issues
- Evangelize and Influence technology strategy, guidance and insight to Stakeholders
- Engage software provider and vendors as needed to achieve goals and troubleshoot issues
- Liaise with additional IT functions as needed to deliver integrated technology solutions
- Alignment of solutions with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
MUST HAVE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Highly skilled in HR product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven thinker, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- HR Functional Knowledge and Expertise (expertise and knowledge across various HR functional disciplines and their practical implications)
- Global Workday HR Platform Implementation Program Leadership (Experience / Knowledge of the latest Workday capabilities and functionality, and practical application within a Global organization)
- Strong Project Management leading full life cycle projects in technical and strategic capabilities, using Agile methodologies
- Must be Process & Continuous Improvement focused with a keen ability to influence standard global processes and proactively address potential solutions for with local differences. Lead with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Consultative Leadership approach and experience: Exceptional ability Change Management, Empathy, and Leadership to effectively modernize and drive adoption of an easy to use, scalable, digital employee life cycle experience, guided by HR Transformation guiding principles.
- RESEARCH STRATEGY
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS
- BUSINESS CASE
- PRODUCT ROADMAP
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLAN
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT