Position Details: Senior User Experience Designer - 1249162N
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for User Experience and designing best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
- Able to comprehend and design for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet) and responsive designs for the web
- A clear understanding of the differences in UX and UI strategies as applied to direct-to-consumer websites and applications vs. business-to-business software experiences.
- Strong background in consulting approaches and methodologies to influence and drive results across diverse teams.
- Creative visual skillset able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces.
- Process driven and strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and skills in driving consensus and issue resolution.
- Experience working collaboratively across different skillsets and points of view.
- Excellent user experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and innovative and bold strategic vision.
- Deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and testing.
- Experience working as part of an integrated Agile development team and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) Delivery model including best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working within the B2B Software space a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Experience Design, Human Factors Design, Visual Design or equivalent field required
- 5+ years’ experience in user experience design for large direct-to-consumer or business-to-business website and/or applications including web and mobile implementations
- Excellent UI design and prototyping skillset using rapid prototyping tools e.g, Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
- Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills to persuade and educate senior stakeholders on the value of UX process and artifacts
- Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
- Familiar with formal user research and usability testing lab methodologies.
- Excellent writing and communications experience preferred