Position Details: Confluence Administrator - 1234912S
To date, content creation and management of all the information within the NSS Team's internal wiki has been wholly self-service (operational health and maintenance managed by other teams at Client). As an organization, we have recognized an increasing need to document the work we do and the decisions we make together and are passionate about building a culture of transparency where access to information is both easy and intuitive. Our content and vision for our internal wiki have been rapidly expanding, and we are looking for help to ensure our teams are getting the most out of our space.
As our Confluence Administrator, you will:
- Handle administration and operations of Confluence
- Train and advise users on Confluence content creation, formatting, macros, etc.
- Create NSS specific library of most useful/powerful macros
- Audit, clean up, and standardize our team's use of labels within our space
- Advise content creators on various and most powerful data visualization macros/techniques
- Clean up current custom templates and create new templates
- Create an archiving solution to keep content clean
- Improve search results for our space and within different page groupings
- Migrate pages away from obsolete themes/formats to updated theme options/formats
- Audit our overall organization/taxonomy and make recommendations
- Act as interface with Client's internal BAAT team. Act as the liaison and responsible individual for filing and following up with tickets for any technical issues with confluence that cannot be resolved without BAAT's help
- Build and maintain custom macros investigate and implement any additional integrations with JIRA
- Identify and action opportunities for optimization and technical efficiency of our space (e.g. how do we keep page load times down) Overall, this is an exciting opportunity to define the scope of a role that doesn't currently exist within our team.
This role will cover everything Confluence-related, from superuser-level administration of Confluence configuration to helping users with page macros. We're looking for someone with deep familiarity with Confluence configuration, collaborative tools, content management, and web design. We need you to be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable with learning quickly on the job. You must be able to self-educate, set priorities, and manage your workload in a very fast-moving and fairly unstructured environment. Administration experience with the other Atlassian apps, or interest in learning them, is a plus.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- CONTENT CREATION
- DATA VISUALIZATION
- BUSINESS PLANNING
- WEB DESIGN