Position Details: Senior Software Engineer -1236699Z
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join the Client Global Technology Organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Search Engineering team, your role will include:
- Participating in a high functioning DevOps Scrum team.
- Developing the resources and processes used across Client Global Technology to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Building observable code that helps inform data driven decisions.
- Working in a continuous delivery model; deploying experiences frequently at large scale to a global audience of consumers
- Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams.
- Define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes.
- Experience working in full stack but with a focus on the front end.
- Graphql knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in integration with RESTful APIs (required)
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests required. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software using an agile development process (Scrum preferred)
- Proficient in pair programming and performing technical code reviews
- Experience with Serverless Computing/Lambda technologies a plus.
- E-Commerce experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- DATABASE DESIGN
- TEST PLANS
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- PROBLEM SOLVING