Position Details: Program Governance Analyst - 1246655S
Insider Threat Program Governance Analyst
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As an Insider Threat Program Governance Analyst, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of Insider Threat best practices to consult with partners across all of Client Inc. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions within Client Inc. are functioning correctly. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Partnering with the Insider Threat Operations team to help develop and mature operating frameworks, practices, and procedures
- Providing expert perspective on the requirements associated with building out an effective insider threat program in a Fortune 100 environment
- Liaise with GRC and other CIS and Technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups
- Must take ambiguous high-level language and translate it into real world operations.
- Diplomatically influence teams to implement a Governance Framework showing the value it will be bring and tactfully help adjust existing operations to align with the framework.
- Ability to socialize and influence others to buy into a process oriented approach to their work.
- Ability to gain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically to enable a better future state while continuing to execute against current milestones
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
- Ability to obtain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 7 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications beneficial
- Experience operating and maintaining DLP and DRM infrastructure, leading or participating in their day-to-day operations and maintenance, as well as monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security, and business activities.
- Experience designing and building a data protection program that meets the needs of multiple stakeholders and ensures the appropriate governance and policy needs.
- At least one year of documenting and implementing security policies, standards, and/or controls
- Strong working and technical knowledge of data protection technologies, including Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Strong ability to translate strategic vision and objectives into real world operations
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable performance measures from high-level business objectives.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how application performance requirements support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Client, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Experience working as a BSA/Lead on multiple projects and business functions is a plus.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Passion for the Client brand and for an innovative, Just Do It work environment.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.