Position Details: Platform Software Engineer III - 1246595O
Platform Software Engineer III
THE TEAM'S ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT
Does building a scalable suite of platform services to handle the needs of millions of consumers who engage with the Client web ecosystem interest you? If so, come join the Web Experience Stack team to be at the forefront of this technology movement!
Client does more than gear-up the world's best athletes. Client is a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. At Client, it's about bringing your skills and talents to a challenging and constantly evolving game in a supportive work environment
YOU'LL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Successfully operate within our engineering environment and help it evolve over time.
- Review your peers' technical designs, code, and tests, giving supportive feedback and asking good questions.
- Work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring.
- Practice DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software continuously using automation and monitoring.
- Partner with other engineering and product teams to create components that serve real needs.
TRAITS OF THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS JOB:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in front end development.
- You have experience working on UI components with React.
- You love to learn, grow, and effectively bring new ideas into the group.
- You bring maturity and thoughtfulness to your day-to-day work.
- You value empathy and inclusiveness.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You value collaboration and interaction with your teammates and colleagues, defaulting to sharing early and looking for help when needed over delivering perfect results.