Position Details: Sr Software Engineer - 1225023TH
This newly created team will focus on ensuring our customers’ success in choosing and using Enterprise Architecture and Platform’s products and services.
Here are some information and initial items that fall into CSE's scope:
- Global presence in all of Global Technologies development locations.
- Provide local guidance, consulting, support, and embedding when necessary to ensure
customers succeed in choosing and using Enterprise Platform’s products.
- Develop reference solutions to “dog food” our products, which will serve as examples for our customers to leverage.
- Provide feedback for our platform teams.
- Be a direct feedback mechanism and voice of our customers in the field.
Scope and Responsibilities
As a Senior Software Engineer for the Customer Success Engineering team, you will elevate the teams responsible for ensuring our customers’ success. You will elicit complex technical requirements and leverage the Enterprise Architecture and Platform to satisfy those requirements. This position will fill a senior engineer role for a team in Beaverton (WHQ) that will provide local, technical professional services for our customers.
The Enterprise Platform Portfolio has a wide range of capabilities from Data Streaming/Movement, Data Enrichment, Data Discovery, Data Analytics, AI/ML to Workflow, Business Rules and Digital Asset Management.
We are looking for strong engineers that have the breadth and depth of technical knowledge and abilities to service all of our customers in those domains.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with the team and customers on software and integration projects.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and document team process and best practices.
- Work with a team of engineers to provide reference solutions leveraging Enterprise
Architecture and Platform’s products to satisfy customer requirements.
- Provide technical and user experience feedback, as the voice of our customers, for our platform development teams.
- Work with teams to push for automation of development and deployment tasks.
- Contribute to Enterprise Platform development and/or possible dependencies (open- source projects, e.g.) including, but not limited to: bug fixes, enhancements or features.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of industry and software development experience.
- Experience building solutions in multiple programming languages such as: Java, Python, Golang, or Node.js
- Experience with cloud architecture and technologies: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Azure.
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus.
- Experience with distributed code repositories, CICD Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess Customer Service mindset.
- Previous Professional Services experience is a not required; but preferred.
- Preferred: Experience with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, etc.