Position Details: SEC Tech Goal Trade Analyst - 1234997SE
Role additional description :
Trade Product Analyst will be part of the Trade technology team and work towards enabling strategic enterprise capabilities across Client’s distribution center network to activate Consumer direct offense.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning sessions
- Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints.
- Utilize the Trade capabilities to deliver solutions for Business needs.
- Perform configurations of Integration business rules in accordance to the Trade capabilities.
- Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
- Perform functional testing of the Trade Integrations and drive End-to-End testing.
- Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership
- Ability to adapt communication style across cultures.
- Must have experience with Global Trade systems and processes.
- Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
- Strong business acumen
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- GENERAL TRADES
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- PROJECT PLAN
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- DATA ANALYSIS
- TEST PLANS
- DATA MINING
- MARKETING ANALYSIS