Position Details: Program Manager - 1235144T
Agile Program Manager – Client Technology – Position Description
Recommended Posting Title: Lead Agile Program Manager, Enterprise Architecture and Platforms
Client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Client's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products.
The Enterprise Architecture & Platforms Customer Service and Delivery Team needs a strong Agile Program Manager who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams and programs in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize program performance and effectiveness.
- Operates as a team-based servant leader who enables the team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver for the program at the highest level.
- Provides a Program Governance and manages the overall delivery operating model
- Manages overall Program Budget in alignment to scope
- Drives the program in the coordination of major feature releases and helps ensure ongoing delivery of value to customers where multiple teams are involved.
- Facilitates program level processes and execution, identifies and manages dependencies and risks, as well as escalates impediments.
- Coordinates and facilitates iterative program level planning ceremonies (such as Product Owner Syncs, Scrum of Scrums, Inspect and Adapt, Program Increment Planning, and System Demos).
- Manages and optimizes the flow of value via cross-organization collaboration.
- Proactively manages Program Risk through data-driven analytics and ongoing risk remediation efforts
- Drives the Product Owners, Product Managers and Agile teams to facilitate release planning preparedness.
- Provides transparency into the organizations backlog, providing visibility to work in flight, aligned to progress against defined scope
- Accountable for the overall program execution and delivery of work (schedule/capacity).
- Monitors and reports program health (i.e., progress of feature completion, program predictability) with the purpose to provide transparency on program delivery of value.
- Coaches and leads the program team in practicing Agile principles and leading practices, identify program/team training opportunities and solution/facilitate as needed.
- Coaches and mentors leadership in Lean/Agile best practices and mindset.
- Advanced understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience leading teams through resolution of program issues
- Strong communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
- Advanced understanding of technology systems and the program’s ecosystem
- Advanced understanding of lean and program budgets
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Experience with other agile methodologies, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Relevant certification preferred