Position Details: Vendor Governance Performance Analyst - 1226801O
Vendor Governance Performance Analyst
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- The candidate needs to have experience with outsourcing support agreements, be detail oriented and able to read and interpret support contracts and ensure that they can analyze the service levels within our ITSM tools (ServiceNow). They should have strong communication skills but also be able to work independently in order to help us ensure we are getting the best value out of our vendors.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Thorough understanding of how our service levels are managed in Service Now and be able to analyze and interpret issues that arise from either our vendors or business partners.
- Validating our invoicing to make sure we are being invoiced by our vendors properly.
- Validating vendor performance reports
- Help us define the right service levels and measurement sources for future contracts.
- Work with the ServiceNow teams to make sure that the service levels are configured accurately and can be reported on.
- Read and understand contracts, especially in the area of service level compliance and service level penalties.
- Report to our procurement teams when we should exercise penalties for service level breaches
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- This role works across our technology and procurement teams.
WHAT YOU BRING –
- Demonstrated experience in Supplier Management role
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience with financial processes and controls
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Proven track record of success in high velocity, matrixed organizations
- Strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Flexible and adaptable to a constantly shifting environment
- Strong kills in building positive customer and vendor relationships
- Experience with ServiceNow service level workflows and configuration preferred
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology requirements
- ITIL experience a plus
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- VENDOR CONTRACTS
- VENDOR AGREEMENTS
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- AD HOC ANALYSIS