Position Details: Product Security Specialist - 1177812S
In the role of Product Security Specialist, you support the Global Product Security team with management of resources, tools, and enterprise initiatives focused on Product Security awareness across Client product creation. Additionally, you will support the Product Security analyst with the leak post-incident process.
You will report to the Sr Manager of Global Product Security, Awareness.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide project support for enterprise initiatives.
- Manage development and implementation of organizational tools for the Product Security Captains program.
- Partner with the analyst to support post-incident discovery and follow-up.
- Complete and manage all hand-offs to Brand Protection and Global Investigations
- Partner with Awareness Sr. Manager to support Product Security Captains program expansion and ongoing maintenance/engagement.
- Maintain an organized repository of all hand-offs and post-incident reports.
- Support Awareness Sr. Manager on confidential project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or related discipline; 2 years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an operations role.
- Excellent communications planning, organization, project management and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to communicate plans and work collaboratively.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including SharePoint.
- Knowledge of sports culture, footwear or the apparel industry
- Experience in both internal and external communications
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses, or elevate to higher management