Position Details: Global Ops Program Manager - 1216507SE
As the Global Ops Program Manager you will:
- Have a strong understanding of the digital landscape, Global and Geography operation processes, and business priorities.
- Understand the needs of the business and represent their asks to technology partners.
- Intake new digital capability requests from Global/Geo Ops teams and work with Product/Program to assign to roadmaps.
- Support the implementation of tools and processes within each Global/Geo Ops team and lead the creation and evolution of processes.
- Play a key role in partnering with the Product/Program to bring new capabilities to life worldwide with the goal of maximizing business value.
- Serve as a primary intake and escalation point of contact for Global/Geo Ops to understand needs and priorities of cross-functional partners to find and deliver digital product and technology solutions.
- Help identify and escalate process and technology issues to enable partners in the Global/Geo Ops to run the business.
- Manage cross-functional strategic projects and/or initiatives from inception to completion in partnership with various global and geo stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, and decisions.
- Capture and follow up on action items.
In addition to mastery of fundamental program management skills, you will exhibit the desire to:
- Take initiative
- Lead in constant change
- Think creatively
- Build relationships
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Experience with project management and familiarity with Agile principles and methodologies.
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak to large audiences including executives.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- BUSINESS CASE
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- VENDOR AGREEMENTS
- VENDOR CONTRACTS