Position Details: Portfolio Analyst - 1225998Z
The nature of the work is focused on providing cross-functional support across three strategic priorities to advance Client’s demand planning capabilities. This role will support the Portfolio Directors, Program Managers in defining tools and process to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management. The role will ensure the agile teams, leadership and program partners have a clear and consistent understanding of portfolio, train and team health and progress. It will require working independently as well as partnering with Portfolio Directors/Solution Train Engineers, Finance Managers and Resources Managers. This role will require you to be a self-starter with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Consolidating a weekly status report and prepare for presentations for Executive Steer Co updates
- Tracking program level risks and issues and coordinating responses from Delivery and Analysis Leads
- Maintaining consistency and visibility across program deliverables including milestones, agile metrics, and financial management
- Auditing use of tools and processes to identify areas of improvements
- Documenting new and updated process to align program operations across different tracks and organizations
- 5+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
- Experience in adapting a variety of project management methodologies including SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban
- Strong analytical skills; advanced Excel skills; advanced data skills (use of varied data sets, ability to quickly understand the data and produce relevant analysis, visualization, and level-appropriate messaging.)
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to vary communication styles to teams and executive leadership.
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne, JIRA preferred
Education* Bachelor’s Degree