Position Details: Senior Software Engineer - 1225625F
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for the next member of the Customization Capability’s back-end service team. We develop Java microservices that power Client Inc’s product customization engine. As our Senior Software Engineeryour role will include:
- Participating on a high functioning DevOps Scrum team, employing various XP practices (especially pair programming).
- Developing the tools and processes used across Client DigitalEngineering to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation.
- Developing, debugging, and testing back-end services for an ecommerce application.
- Building observable code that helps inform data driven decisions.
- Evangelizing tools and mentoring teams migrating to a Continuous Delivery process across the organization.
- Providing technical leadership and knowledge to your teammates.
- Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or 2 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years using Enterprise Java in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis, design and patterns
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture principals and REST
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with dependency injection and object relational mapping tools such as Spring Boot/Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with load testing tools
- Experience with and passionate about Test Driven Development
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests required. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software using an agile development process (Scrum preferred)
- Experience with leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Demonstrated effective communication within a team and as part of a cross-functional organization
- Experience with Serverless Computing/Lambda technologies a plus
- Experience with 3D technologies a plus
Required (From Manager)
- DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- OBJECT ORIENTED
- OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS
- AMAZON DYNAMODB
- AMAZON ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD
- ANALYSIS DESIGN
- DEV OPS
- ENGINEERING SUPPORT
- LOAD TESTING
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP
- TESTING TOOLS
- UNIT TESTING