Position Details: Principal Solution Architect - 1225387T
Principal Solution Architect - Analytics
A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced analytic tools and methods within the Enterprise Architecture organization.
This role, along with engineering leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Client through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and Data Science
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
- Participate in design and engineering of analytics solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Client.
- Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles and development standards
Requirements for the Position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
- 3+ years in technology architect roles
- 5+ years providing technical leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams
- 7+ years in hands-on data or analytics engineering
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing,
- Experience with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, JIE, etc.
- A solid understanding and experience of the principles and operations of high volume, variety and velocity business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms with a proven background and record in architecture and implementation of applications, integrating with OLTP and 3rd party systems
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)