Position Details: Application Engineer(.Net) - 1183849F
- Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
- Work in Dev-ops model.
- Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when support team are not able to resolve.
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in .Net.
- Experience with Angular JS.
- Nice to have experience with Azure.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Experience in Unit testing.
- Experience in automation testing framework like Cucumber.
- Having experience in other technologies like Java, iOS, Automation is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.