Position Details: Sr Scrum Master - 1224798FI
Become a part of the Clinet, Inc. Team
Clinet, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Clinet, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for a Scrum Master with the ability to oversee agile maturity within the teams and drive deliverables to completion, as well as help build a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard. They will be skilled at mentoring and coaching their team to build deeper agile skills.
(The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
- Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the team’s needs.
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Partners with, coaches, and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management, and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
- Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
- Participates with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
- Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
What you bring
Some combination of these qualifications and technical skills will position you well for this role:
- MS/BS degree in IT or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Familiarity or experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc
- In-depth understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills within teams and groups
- Experience resolving issues across teams
- Effective communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servantleadership skills
- Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the team’s ecosystem to help team overcome roadblocks
- Relevant certification in the field preferred. Examples: Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)