Position Details: Technical Product Manager - 1194256N
TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER – SUPPLY & INVENTORY PLANNING
- Owns a product or platform of medium to high complexity and scale and delivery of relevant features. Proposes enhancements and accountable for execution, measurement of outcomes, and continuous improvement. Fulfills the scrum role of Product Owner for a squad.
- Collaborate with, interpret and act as the voice of the customer for product team and bring the team to the customer whenever possible.
- Works directly with users, UX design, other product managers & leaders, stakeholders, and the product team to define product needs, outcomes, and metrics (product KPIs) applying user centric design principles.
- Ensures the product/platform team has the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions. Works with team to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the users of the product/platform and applies this in developing proposals and in executing changes.
- Contribute to the Product/Platform Strategy & roadmap, highlighting/owning risks and dependencies. Ensure the readiness of the work (accept or reject work results) and that the work is aligned to the Roadmap
- Own, maintain and prioritize product/platform backlog; facilitate feature & user story mapping, break features into stories (functional and on functional), define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects.
- Be the final decision maker for prioritization of the team’s work
- Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
- Assist in removing roadblocks for the product/platform team
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Provides input to the resource needs and plans for the product/platform.
- Mentors and develops more junior product management talent.
- Works with a significant degree of autonomy, seeking support and guidance only on an exception basis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or other relevant area, master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product management
- 5 years of experience in Supply chain planning applications, building and delivering data integration, planning application configuration and reporting that enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Strong knowledge in Supply chain master and transaction data
- Strong knowledge in Master data management
- Expert knowledge in one of the planning applications such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, o9 (preferred), Kinaxis, etc.
- Implementation experience in projects involving designing and deploying planning applications.
- Proficient with data integration with ERP, modeling and engine/solver configuration
- Expert skills in designing solutions for complex business requirements
- APICS certification is preferred
- Proven track record of implementing end-end planning solutions for enterprises
- Knowledge and experience in Demand, Inventory and Supply Planning technology and products
- Has successfully partnered with engineering to deliver user experiences/application products
- Experience adapting roadmaps and resourcing plans due to unanticipated challenges to ensure delivery of results. Experience making product proposals with challenging tradeoffs.
- Skilled at clear and concise communications with partners and users.
- Develops collaborative relationships with technical and creative colleagues and displays strong team and team leadership behaviors.
- Advocates, sustains and imparts an in-depth understanding of emerging trends and competitor strategies across multiple industries.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business partners
- Knowledge in cloud platforms like Azure / AWS.
- USER INTERFACE
- INTEGRATION TESTING
- USER ACCEPTANCE