Position Details: Lead Data BSA - 1180943Z
Lead Data BSA – Enterprise Data and Analytics
- We are seeking a high performing Lead Data BSA to play a key role in the development of transcational data products
- You will work with a variety of talented teammates including data engineers with a focus on the design and development of new solutions and capabilities for Client’s supply chain analytics and data platforms.
- The successful candidate is a problem solver with excellent business acumen, knowledge and understanding of enterprise data and analytics systems, with hands-on coding skills.
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing innovative, high quality, cloud based analytics solutions and capabilities in support of the supply chain.
- You’ll work with key partners to define Features and Epics, and with consumers of the data to understand their current and future needs.
- You’ll also collaborate with Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to data consumers
- 7 years of analytics solution development or product ownership and technology experience
- Business process acumen and ability to map process to a technology analytics solution
- At least two full process lifecycle experience like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc. in an analytics capacity
- Ability to define source to target mapping, functional specifications and other documentation
- Understanding of agile principles and the scrum development process
- Experience working as a member of a larger cross-functional Agile team. Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, business partners and engineers using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Preferred if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in SAP preferred
- Understanding of supply chain industry standards in the analytics area
- Experience with analytics and data engineering best practices
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled solutions
- Experience working in a distributed / cloud scalable environment particularly AWS
- Familiarity with cloud based data and analytics tools, services, warehouses
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility