Position Details: Program Manager - CSWJP00001147
Can you help us drive the changes that will positively affect Client, its employees, its customers, and its consumers? We’ll rely on your problem-solving skills to solve complex business problems to enhance the employee experience ultimately creating better consumer experiences, focused on HR Effectiveness and program deployments.
This role will be critical in CSC’s success as we prepare our workforce for a global vaccine rollout. The role will manage a set of work streams/subcommittees: Policy/Legislation, Vaccine Distribution, Workforce Planning, Global Alignment, and Employee Communications – ensuring program-level oversight, quality, scope and budget controls to ensure effective management of the company’s global vaccine planning and policy.
- Manages scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk and resourcing for the vaccine rollout
- Communicate status of scope, schedule, budget and resourcing regularly to executive leadership
- Coordinate creation of project plans among workstream leads. Creates high-level project plans with program-level milestones.
- Operates within agile frameworks and an agile environment given the ever-changing status of vaccine policy, company policy, vaccine availability, state mandates, and employee sentiment.
- Supports effective decision making in an environment with complex stakeholder needs and competing priorities
- Conducts program-level status meetings and clear roadblocks for workstream leads
- Ensure all key decisions are made in a timely manner
- Ensures tasks are completed on time. Tracks and reports workstream status regularly
- Build schedule using Kanban board and ensure visibility and transparency for the work across HR
Education • Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (i.e. software applications, programming languages, etc.) 10+ years’ professional experience with minimum 5 years' experience managing complex global programs with multiple stakeholders including employee sentiment, governmental regulations, and corporate policy
- Microsoft including Teams and SharePoint
- Ability to define and execute project principles, procedures, methodologies and toolsets
- Kanban methodology
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, writing, speaking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organizational hierarchy
- Detail oriented
- Ability to operate independently and follow general guidelines
- Ability to make progress toward a goal in a highly ambiguous environment