Position Details: Senior Machine Learning Engineer - 1181802Z
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We seek passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will develop robust solutions to real-world, large scale problems that have a direct impact on the business. You’ll be translating business problems into predictive models and optimization programs, implemented with professional software engineering skills. You should have experience in Python and a strong background in mathematics, statistics, or computer science. As well, you should have a demonstrable history of conceiving, executing, and delivering strategically important technology projects. Strong interpersonal skills are critical for this role as you will be required to communicate your technical vision both down to individual team members andup to senior leaders for buy-in.
Who will you work with?
In this role, you’ll be working closely with a squad that consists of Data scientists, Data Engineers, Product Managers and stakeholders. You’ll also interact with Enterprise Architecture, and Solution Architecture teammates.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in ML Engineering.
- Working experience with Python, Pyspark, Machine learning and deep learning frameworks like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience in Productionalization ML models both online and offline with expertise in managing end to end ML lifecycle.
- Familiar Expertise with applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms
- Familiar Expertise with data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of data and analytics, including experience with Big Data, real time and batch data processing is preferred.
- Data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data
- Familiar with principles of solution architecture and technical design
- Experience with databases, processing and storage frameworks
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code)
- Tech stack: Python, Sagemaker, Kuberflow, Databricks, Pyspark, Bigdata, Hadoop, Hive, EMR, Airflow
Few notes for consideration:
- This role is not for Data scientist as those roles already exists in the squad.
- The ETW in this role will not be required to develop/build new models but will be responsible for delivering the model into production environments with performance tuning, applying business rules and integrations with upstream and downstream.