Position Details: Product Manager - Sensor and Experience Incubation - 1191004SE
SENSOR AND EXPERIENCE INCUBATION
You’re passionate about creating the future, by constantly seeking unique solutions, and driving to deliver meaningful innovations at the intersection of the digital and physical worlds.
You’re a skilled creator and producer, adept at rallying teams around an idea, and driving it to reality— comfortable digging in and getting your hands dirty.
Your drive, rigor and curiosity enable you to seek out, identify and solve problems before they even arise.
As the Product Manager in the Sensor and Experience team, you will be part of a team that is helping to extend Client’s digital identity capability by driving new business cases across end-to-end Client value chain. In this role, you’ll be provided a unique opportunity to work with cross-functional team that span across Client Direct, Supply Chain & Logistics, Brand Protection, Design and Technology.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to determine project scope and vision
- Leads day-to-day project activities by working with cross functional internal and external partners
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external teams to maximize work collaboration
- Leverages software tools to track project status and risks
- Creation of key artifacts to help communicate changes and enhancements for key stakeholders
- Defines, prioritizes and manages the execution of workstreams within a project
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements for development teams
- Supports capability owner on miscellaneous projects as needed
Qualifications for the position include:
- Passionate for sports and technology
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Production or Project Manager in an agency or client side
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team win
- High motivation and passion to work in a fast, agile environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Proficient in Keynote