Position Details: Sr Software Engineer II - 1180977S
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Client’s Global Technology Serve organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers and partners. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Development of technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Independently identifies, defines, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first time issues in his or her area(s) of expertise.
- Modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
- Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
- Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
- 5 years’ experience with Java / Kotlin development
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment (Amazon EC2)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience in API, micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like DynamoDB, or MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation) experience
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree