Position Details: Business Development Associate – Technical Staffing and Solution
The sales and entry level recruiting role is responsible for providing quality candidates to our national accounts and open positions.
As an entry level sales and recruiting business development associate, you will be responsible for calling on client companies and occasionally working with our talent pool (80+ phone calls per day), coordinating with Marketing and qualifying prospective clients for open requisitions. In addition, you will manage and nurture candidates to ensure their progression through the recruiting and hiring funnel. This position requires a self-driven individual with exceptional, professional communication skills.
- Proactively discover qualified clients within a target market to drive new client and job order opportunities.
- Follow up on leads produced by sourcing team (roughly 80 calls a day to target clients).
- Schedule appointments and meetings within our target accounts and ensure timely follow up.
- Maintain ATS/CRM records by continuously logging activities, adding new clients, and updating account information with useful account intelligence.
- Deliver consistent activity to achieve monthly and quarterly goals and objectives.
- Provide constructive suggestions for improving the inbound/outbound sales and recruiting processes.
- Perform miscellaneous project and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant sales experience (preferably in a SaaS environment).
- Experience in phone sales and modern prospecting.
- Advanced computer skills required, including high level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM required.
- Sales, prospecting, business development,