Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and be a part of our Enterprise Platform organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Client technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Client on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
Your Role on the Client Streaming Platform (NSP) Team
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused building a high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant enterprise data streaming platform using Apache Kafka. This new platform will enable Client’s primary initiatives for the future. The successful candidate will:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contribute to the technical vision, architecture and implementation for the Client Streaming Platform (NSP); including CI/CD, Self-Service Interfaces, Feature Development and Continuous Delivery.
- Works closely with Product, Business and Technology partners to ensure technical platforms are sustainable, feature-rich, consumable and modern
- Contribute to cross-team technical mapping and collaboration.
- Contributes to the architectural standards, documentation and operational strategy with engineering leadership.
- Engages as needed with product engineering teams to refine and design for customer requirements.
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of key innovation features
- Partners with Reference Architecture to ensure architectural consistency
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering problems around clustering, service design, scalability, resiliency and
- 5+ years in a systems software development role using common system languages like Java, Python, Golang or C++.
- Experience delivering and supporting Apache Kafka solutions is preferred.
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud technologies
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands on experience in delivering technology solutions/products.
- Prefer candidates with a technology operations background.
- Proven track record in bringing innovation to technical products.
- Results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- APPLICATION PERFORMANCE
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- DATABASE DESIGN
- PERFORMANCE TESTING
- PROJECT MANAGER
- TEST PLANS
- TEST SCRIPTS