Position Details: Program Manager - 1165103F
In this role you will:
- Embody servant leadership and if applicable lead high performing scrum teams
- Guide cross functional stakeholders to program vision
- Facilitate program ceremonies and delivery program artifacts.
- Craft and communicate effectively with stakeholders on risks, successes metrics.
- Build great relationships across the organization to remove impediments, identify and track dependencies, and help program
- Strong understanding and grasp of organizational structure to facilitate cross-functional work and ensure collaboration of stakeholders and partners
- Seeks different points of view when challenges occur. Emphasizes building strong consensus when appropriate and finding a strong, positive path forward for the program
- Strong facilitation skills and demonstrated experience guiding teams through organized discussions to achieve common goals
- Able to drive results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure.
- You possess a growth mindset
- Demonstrated experience of large cross functional programs in a matrixed environment
- You have excellent communications skills including presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Experienced at applying Agile values and methodologies with teams.
- You have experience running large projects.
- Collaborate cross functionally with all levels of leadership.
- You have understanding of digital technology with a solid understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management
- Proficient knowledge of program management techniques. You have a deep understanding of software programs that align with company OKRs and program KPIs
- You are able to guide a team through constructive discussions with risks, trade-offs, and on-time delivery, while Influencing and negotiating for desired outcomes.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your positive attitude and ability to partner, lead and influence across multiple teams and capabilities.
- Would prefer 3-4 years of progressive program management experience.