Position Details: Junior Backend Software Engineer
This position will focus on quality backend development on our service stack. The candidate should have a strong understanding of creating Unit, and Integration tests to validate featured development.
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment with self-organized, multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams;
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person;
- Work with cool modern technologies such as Scala, Java, Kotlin, Node.js, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra and more in a fast-evolving Microservices architecture;
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptop, IDEs, Safari Online subscription, conferences and meetups, all the coffee and soda you can drink, and much more);
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups in Marketplaces and across Client Classifieds Group in trending topics like Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, BigData, mobile development, and others;
- Continuous Deployment through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work;
What we’re looking for:
- Java, Jenkins, Mongo, API creation
- Experience with backend service development
- Test driven development;
- Agile methodologies;
- Affinity for e-Commerce;
- Experience working in teams of 5-8 engineers.
- 2 years of experience
Preferably you have a degree in Computer Sciences or comparable topic.