Job Posting Description:
As Data Engineer, you will join a small, dynamic team that is leading the effort to implement a new data driven workflow concept for Client’s Consumer Creation organization. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an Alteryx workflow that combines many datasets into one consumable layering leading to a more simplified communication process. In addition, you will be the main production support for all things data in this stream of work. This work will require strong data engineering, Alteryx Server workflow, and data integrity abilities as you’ll work both independently (building data layers) and with cross-functional teams to educate, implement, document and communicate direction on the Alteryx workflow. You need to possess a skillset in intermediate development languages and expert level Alteryx software suite knowledge as you work to create a unified, accurate data platform to drive the organization to key deliverables.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in a Technical discipline, or equivalent level of experience in a Data Engineering/Administration, Data Quality or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in data engineers, data analysis and/or data visualization.
• Intermediate-level proficiency with MS Office Suite, Alteryx and development languages ( SQL, Python, etc.)
• Have provided some level of production support for multiple users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Proven ability to remain high functioning during times of ambiguity and minimal direction
• Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and process documentation
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in working with product data is preferred