Position Details: Consumer Creation Operations Automation Analyst - 1176096N
Consumer Creation Operations Automation Analyst
As our Consumer Creation Operations Automation Analyst you will join a dynamic and sizable team working within Client’s Product Creation Engines to drive data & operational excellence. In this role, you will work to enable the automation capability with broad support across product & merchandising through:
- Understanding automation’s impact on Data Quality – Ensure that efforts to automate Client’s product & merchandising processes contribute to an effort to improve product data quality.
- Support – Ability to support a wide range of business partners and their organizations. Develop an understanding of the stakeholders. Develop knowledge of the business. Develop trust and a partner network to support an effective strategy that enables efficient results in the Client matrix organization.
- Solid Communication - Utilize strong verbal presentation skills to lead and support business partners through business planning, problem resolution, and difficult conversations.
- Providing initial triage and troubleshooting for production incidents. Utilize knowledge of automation code/purpose and problem-solving skills to diagnose.
- Maintaining and understanding the scheduling for bots utilizing the most efficient methodology to ensure optimal utilization of runners. Makes changes to the schedules as required by load balancing, production incidents, and/or new development of bots due to process changes/stakeholder requests.
- BOT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Support management and scheduling of all automation jobs in production
- Communications to SME’s post-production runs
- Error facilitation
- Backlog grooming
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Application ID creation
- SOP maintenance and creation. Tech, end users, trainers
- Manage automation email inbox
- Adhoc support
- Experience and or passion for working with automation capabilities including RPA technologies
- Proven ability to effectively deliver impactful results in a constantly evolving, dynamic, highly ambiguous business environment
- Ability to support during occasional off hours
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting and analysis
- Basic exposure to programming/windows maintenance/virtual desktop infrastructure/system performance testing, and ability to ask the right questions
- Consistent attention to detail and ownership of successful execution of bots.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Data or related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Coding experience and/or advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Client’s category game plan, product management, merchandising and development processes
- Client product data experience
- Automation Anywhere experience