Position Details: Scrum Master - 1177283S
Scrum Master – Client Technology
Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Client's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products.
The Enterprise Architecture & Platform Team needs a strong Scrum Master. If that’s you, here’s what you’d be responsible for:
As the Scrum Master, you will lead Scrum teams in applying and optimizing Scrum practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Support one or more Architecture Delivery Teams in the execution and coaching of scrum practices
- Partner with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, and Architecture to deliver business value.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure budget, resources, and alignment on work are being met
- Operate within a scaled agile framework
- Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
- Maintain the Scrum team’s capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts, burn down charts and Value Drop wins.
- Identify and help remove impediments to the success of the Sprint.
- Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies, with proactive escalation as appropriate.
- Provide timely communication throughout the Sprint.
- Coach, mentor, and evangelize agile best practices across the organization.
- Drive cross capability coordination & scheduling with other scrum leads.
- Manage the release process for the team.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- 5 years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams.
- Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification desired.
- Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience working with VersionOne or similar agile work management tool: building summary views, using agile planning boards, setting up dashboards.
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action.
- Track record of leading others and positive change in project definition, project delivery, and data driven process improvement.
- Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results.