Position Details: Solution Architect - AI/ ML - 1189869SE
Principal Solution Architect – AI/ ML
A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced analytic tools and methods within the Enterprise Architecture organization.
This role, along with engineering leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Client through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize breakthrough AI/ML solutions, specifically focused on demand sensing, planning, inventory allocation, fulfillment optimization and other supply chain analytics solutions
- Architect and design for seamless integration and automation of AI/ML across Client value chain from product creation, merchandising, manufacturing to pricing, order sourcing and logistics
- Guide engineering teams to build AI/ML foundational services such as forecasting and optimization
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to build standard framework and patterns for feature engineering, model building, training, and serving
- Participate in design and engineering of data science applications solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Client.
- Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, privacy, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles and development standards
Requirements for the Position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years in technology architect or engineering leadership roles
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning
- 5+ years providing technical leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams
- 7+ years in hands-on experience in software engineering with depth in data and analytics
- Experience with model development, management, and deployment in production.
- A solid understanding and experience managing high volume, variety and velocity data such as telemetry data from sensors, clickstream or unstructured data like images and speech.
- Experience implementing AI/ML applications such as recommendations, forecasts, and sentiments
- Solid experience in software development in languages like Java, Python etc. Experience working with RESTful API and streaming.
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, relational databases, real time and batch data processing.
- Experience with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)