Position Details: Senior Software Engineer III - 1189788E
Client Digital Engineering’s Customization Capability team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer III to join our team. We are responsible for the technology solutions that allow Client consumers to design their own custom footwear and apparel. Beyond serving Client’s most loyal consumers, we empower partner teams that help bring customization experiences to life across all of Client’s global eCommerce channels. In this role you will get to touch all of the critical web experiences that bring customization to life across Client, Inc.
As our Senior Software Engineer your role will include:
- Participating in a high functioning DevOps Scrum team, employing various XP practices
- Developing the tools and processes used across Client Digital Engineering to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation
- Designing, developing, debugging, and testing full stack capabilities for Client, Inc eCommerce applications, inclusive of UX, frameworks, and APIs that deliver secure, reliable, maintainable, highly available, and performant web experiences
- Building observable code that helps inform data driven decisions
- Working in a continuous delivery model; deploying experiences frequently at large scale to a global audience of consumers
- Providing technical leadership and knowledge to your teammates
- Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
- Partnering with, working in and across multiple teams to deliver customization experiences
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or 2 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years using Enterprise Java in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
- Experience with 3D technologies a plus (WebGL, three.js, etc.)
- Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.). AWS preferred.
- Experience delivering software using an agile development process (Scrum preferred)
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, integration testing experience
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Aurora, Dynamo).
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams