Position Details: Integration Engineer - 1179010N
Your Role on the Team
As a Client Technology Procure to Pay Product Team Integrations Engineer, you will be a key member of our Finance Procurement and Technology team, working with the product team to provide connected cloud-based procurement & invoicing solutions through SaaS tools and SAP. As a successful Product Team Integrations Engineer, you'll have the following analytical and/or technical skills:
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience of Fusion
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement solutions and code in technologies like Python.
- Creation of data integrations from various APIs into SaaS tools, SAP through AWS.
- Ability to develop Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Build CI/CD pipeline and deploy using Jenkins, GitHub and Artifactory.
- Experience working with Agile methodology, including creating stories, working in a Kanban environment, participating in scrums and other Agile ceremonies
- Consultancy approach to your work: having the ability to take complex real-world problems, understand and communicate them and translate them into feasible solutions
- Ability to successfully elicit from appropriate product team partners requirements
- Experience supporting different geographies outside of North America (Europe, China, Asia Pacific)
- Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Experience creating functional specs, Source-to-Target Maps, batch and configuration documents for integration partners for development of data links between systems
- Knowledge of SDLC framework to implement tool for initial go live, operational changes, break fixes, and maintenance releases
- Experience in troubleshooting Fusion and other integration tools such as AWS or informatica.
- Ability to provide knowledge and expertise to production support teams to allow for the operational support of the integrations
- Experience in analyzing potential gaps in business processes for the designing, solutioning, implementing, planning and integration tests
- Knowledge and understanding of Sourcing, Procurement, Invoicing, Travel & Expense and Vendor Management areas a plus
You'll work on defining user stories, implementing the user stories through integration and supporting the Finance Procurement and Technology Portfolio of Solutions. You will collaborate with Product Manager, Product Owner and Product Analysts, your peer engineers to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of Client, to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
- Bachelor's degree and Post Graduate/MBA or equivalent experience
- 5 years' experience in an Integration Engineer or similar role
- Prior experience in supporting and developing using Fusion, Informatica and AWS a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing global solutions in a multi tenant cloud environment using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and post go live support.
- Assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management and technical peers
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication of complex topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT
- Ability to engineer processes with a mindset of creating efficiencies and eliminating technical debt.
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results