Position Details: Solution Architect - 1175985N
Solution Architect – Order to Cash
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Technical Architect for Order to Cash (OTC), you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling Client’s end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The Technical strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Client’s End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Work closely with the Order to Cash teams and business architects to develop architecture roadmaps , deliver current & to-be architecture and Solution designs.
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Monitors IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Plan and execute POC with new technologies
- Provide support to engineers during the deployment.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of progressive experience in solution architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
- 3+ years in hands-on software engineering on open source tools & COTS application
- 3+ years of experience as technical architect experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- Experience implementing Order to Cash solutions for larger enterprise
- Experience with SAP Order Management preferred
- Must have experience with microservice architecture
- Must have experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Willing to be hands-on to develop prototypes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.