Position Details: Technical Solutions Business Development
Responsibilities of Business Development (inside/outside sales):
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Centizen’s Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Centizen.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Centizen’s Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in SugarCRM and in accordance to Centizen’s’ standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to IT Consulting and technical recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- A background in Technical Staffing and Solutions is preferred.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals and sales quotasAble to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree and Staffing Industry experience is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- You will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401K plan.